Businesses are increasingly undertaking challenges to improve efficiencies and lower cost.
CIO’s and CTO’s partner with Darbytek to hire top talent for IT projects and FTE’s across their organization.
- Application architecture
- Application development
- Application management
- Business analysis
- Business intelligence
- Big Data
- Business process improvement
- Cloud computing
- Public, private, hybrid
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Data architecture
- Data governance quality
- Data warehousing
- Enterprise analytics and reporting
- Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle EBS, Siebel, Salesforce.com, workday
- Information architecture
- Information management
- Integration management and middleware development
- IT project management
- QA and software testing
- System design
Company leaders are gaining perspective on the actual cost of offshoring projects. To stay ahead, Darbytek works with our clients to seek lower cost as an onshore alternative for onshore project teams.
CTO’s are tasked with improving the support for the business to help drive and support goals related to Virtualization, Security, Communication and Storage needs.